Drone Pilot ID Card

Drone Pilot Photo ID Card

See Below For Full Description
Availability: 10000 in stock

Let us know
1. Your Name
2. Your Flyer ID Number
3. Your Operator ID Number
You can email us the photo to images@thecardproject.uk


Drone Pilot Photo ID Card


As I'm sure you're aware, to fly a drone in the UK, you need to be registered with the CAA (Civil Aviation Authority)  Not registering with them means you could be liable for a rather nasty fine of up to £1,000!  It's easy to register with them and once you have then you can get one of our Drone Pilot Photo ID Cards.  Just let us know your name, your Flyer ID and your operator ID.  Then email us your photo to images@thecardproject.uk

These cards are single sided and are made from biodegradable plastic and measure 86mm by 54mm which is the same as a credit card (3.38 inches by 2.13 inches)  


Product tags